Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies. These Keto Macadamia Cookies are an easy snack to make in bulk. Keep them on hand with your morning coffee or when on the run. This is an alternate version to our Keto Peanut Butter Cookies with a delicious taste all of its own.
Similar in texture to homemade Nutella, this updated. This recipe is from my deep seated love peanut butter cookies. Although I don't eat peanut butter cookies anymore due to the high mold content and. You can cook Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- You need 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- It’s to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- Prepare 2 L of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Best of all, with low carb and keto cookies, we NEED sources of fat to replace the carbs in traditional baked goods. Between the almond flour, macadamia nuts, and grass-fed butter, these cookies are chock-full of nutty, buttery goodness! Why do we love macadamia nut butter? Not only because we love nuts in general!
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.
If you haven't tried making homemade macadamia nut butter before, I courage you to do it now. INGREDIENTS Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Coconut Butter, Pink Himalayan Salt. VEGAN NO ADDED SUGAR PALEO & KETO CERTIFIED NO PALM OIL NON-GMO. Simple ingredients combined to make these tasty keto cookies just in time for the holidays. None of your relatives will be bringing These cookies originally started off as just maple cookies.